Monday, May 25, 2009

The Unknown

Here in Greenwood watching CNN and honoring the fallen veterans. My uncle Earnest was a veteran and he died of lung cancer a while back. What I knew of him was a mild gentle man who smoked too much. I miss him as the other veterans families miss there veterans. God Bless the American Troops.

Well here is the mini story honoring the fallen veterans


The Unknown

Earnest you got that shell, yeah I just got my hands on it. You sure we got the numbers right. Yeah, should hit the enemy right between the eyes. If we get um with this one we can advance on. Sure about two feet. Don't be so down hearted.

I sure miss FLorida she is my girl. Keep your mind on the job man we need to get this one right. Sorry my mind wandered a bit.

Well we cant miss this one by a bit people are depending on us now. Really tell me something I don't know, just pour the pressure on. Ok, Ok sorry but we have to wait on the go ahead. Well you got the radio. Yep I do. Any word yet? Nope not yet you got a smoke, sure here ya go.

Boom! Boom! Boom Dat Dat Dat Dat. Duck we've got in comming. Darn I lost my smoke. Man your crazy. No just ready to return the favor.


Glossary Prose:

Ready take that gun
Don't loose your view in the sun
The go ahead might take some time
Depending on if we blow thier mind.
Favor is God's choice.
Who lives and who dies is not for us.

Can You finish the story? Honor the Veterans Today.