Friday, May 29, 2009

Issue 9: Valkyrie (2008)

Well this is not exactly about Valkyrie its about Akmadinajad. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I know in a round about way what the story is about, thanks to the History Channel. What can I say, I watch too much TV. I need to pick up a book now and then. But anyway, there may be a civil war in Iran.

What do you think? Well I'll answer myself this time. I think its almost certain. Am I comparing Akmadinajad to Hitler. Yes. That's mean I know, but he already made an obvious threat against Israel and that's holy ground for me. Judaism forms the basis of my Christian faith. So thems fighting words.

Well hopefully the people of Iran will make their feelings known. And vote for another leader. A little birdie from CNN just told me that he meaning Akmadinajad is popular. Shia and other factions of the Islamic community are not always in agreement so lets hope that I'm wrong and there will be a peaceful resolution to the problems in the nation. And no attempt on Akmadinajad's life is carried out. But from where I sit I see that on the horizon very soon.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PS.
Last but not least. Lets all pray for our neighbors in Pakistan more specifically those in the Swat Valley.

Disclaimer: If i misspelled any persons, places or things in this entry of my blog it is or was not on purpose. No insults are meant and I hope none is or was taken.