Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Diplomacy

Politically Incorrect or Correct or Right ore

What do you think of the U.N. Summit? Don't bother answering. I'll answer my own question. We all want weapons of Mass Distruction to end their reign over this world. I am an ex peace lover. I know that there is a righteous cause for war. So we must fight a good fight.

But we don't have to use uranium in the fight. I'm all for a good game of spades to settle the worlds issues but that's a fictional dream. The worlds leaders all sitting down at a card game table and playing a game of Mahgong. We should probably let the kids do that.

But we as leaders of our own worlds must communicate with each other. In our particular sphere of influence we must rule. Not with an iron fist but with a cool head and a sharp wit. I use my wit quite a bit but I have to work on the cool head part.