Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do You Care What I Think?

You shouldn't. God loves everyone. I'm trying to get people to focus on HIS opinion amongst mine and ever other human opinion out there. Did you like my previous post? It doesn't matter. Ignore it. If you want. Its all about what Does Jesus Think. WDJT

He's really intelligent and does think. People including myself all have a level of ignorance. If you don't think so your not that smart. Sorry. We all have something that we don't know. But my belief is that God knows everything. Join me if you want. Or don't. But think about God's opinion of you first before you trash mine.

There is a method to my madness. I'm playing the devils advocate most of the time. And masking my true opinion. Cause people can be harsh. I've lived through enough harshness in my life already.

Have you read the Bible lately. There is facts and Truth and Compassion mixed with Truth. Happy Holiness makes one want to do what God loves not out of any kind of obligation or fear. Fear kills. Don't care so much about people pleasing. You will die trying.