Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Family Trees

Esther 4:14 (Contemporary English Version)
14If you don't speak up now, we will somehow get help, but you and your family will be killed. It could be that you were made queen for a time like this!"

To: First Ladies in Government Civic and Spiritual and all the rest of us.
From: A servant girl.

Speak Up now or forever live with a spiritual death of millions who need help.
There are millions of families who look to our leaders for help. But what do they recieve. Money? Well that is needed and desired by many including me, the servant girl. But there is more than money there are relationships with others who already know your faults and yet still love you.

But that is the question how do we love the starving the spiritually dehydrated the suicidal gay children who find themselves outcast and cut off socially from the greater society. How do they want to be loved? Did you ask God.

There is a empidemic of suicides in the US which is ongoing among our teens. Millions die unknown, unnoticed, uncared for. Who will speak up for them.

Not just those who are gay according to thier personal definition. Which we all are allowed to have in God's Kingdom. I may disagree with the sexual orientation but all deserve unconditional love. I do not require a gay child or adult to be straight before I love them.

Can a gay person be a Christian? I won't debate that one on this post but I will say this. Love should not discriminate as pain does not. I can only speak for my own struggle with my sexual identity. The only thing that did convert me was the Father God's unconditional Love and Like through others who knew what it was to be accepted.

Will you speak up for Love and save a life? And affect a family tree. One life saved is worth speaking up.

Shundra L. Moore, SLM
Loved and Beloved by Jesus to share that, Love.