Monday, September 6, 2010

Wade in the Waters

Americans' seem to be complaining about our economic situation lately. Should I vote for a Dem or a Republican or dare we say an Independent in the elections? Some say I don't want to pay more taxes.

In other third world countries they can't get the services we do as American's. We must realize how good we have it. I think don't we do. Some countries pay double the taxes we do in the US and don't get any services for their money.

I love my country, the USA. I hope that others internationally who can't get the services that we can in America will get the help and support from charitable organizations based in the US.

We should pray and not be so frustrated about our woes in America that we forget others. So pray and give to others so they will have the basic staples and supplies they need to live.

Wade in the Waters of the experience of someone other than yourself. And forget about what you don't have and give what you do have. Even if it is just $1 dollar.